Work with Northwest Crane Service
Northwest Crane Service relies on highly-trained, hard-working team members for the success of each project. From engineers to project managers, technicians, riggers and operators, each member of the team is critical to the project, and each person is given the training and direction they need to succeed. Our team members utilize their technical skills in the office and out in the field every day, taking on challenging and exciting projects with some of the largest, heaviest equipment in the world.
Being part of the Northwest team means being part of a cooperative and supportive family. We all rely on each other to get the job done, and to keep one another safe at all times. Attention to detail, direction and procedure are essential, but so are analytical and creative thinking. Our team members utilize all these skills, as well as a positive and cooperative attitude.
From renewable energy generation, to power grid transformers, petrochemical refinery equipment, bridges, water towers, cell towers and much more, Northwest helps to build and maintain components of heavy industry that are essential to our everyday lives. If you are a team-minded, hard-working individual looking to learn and apply your skills to these and many other projects, you may be a good fit for Northwest. Contact us to learn more about the opportunities available; or feel free to complete an online application. Prior experience is preferred, but advancement opportunities and on-the-job training is available to qualified applicants.
Who is Northwest Crane Service?
- We Are a Team of Highly-Trained, Skilled Experts
- We Are Individuals Looking to Take on New Challenges
- We Work Safely. We Exercise Stop Work Authority.
- We Are a Family. Not Just a Company.
- We Are Teachers. We Are Students. We Are Always Learning and Helping Others Learn.
- We Are Operators & Riggers. We Are Planners & Safety Professionals. We Are Engineers & Project Managers. Many Roles, One Goal.
- We Are a Team Who Works Together to Meet Every Challenge & Overcome Every Obstacle.
There are currently no openings available however feel free to submit your resume and we would be happy to consider you for future opportunities.